recipe_clock 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/13 (60 g) la belle-iloise tuna and Parmesan rillettes
- 20 g cream cheese (plain or Provençal flavour)
- 2 slices soft wholemeal bread
- 1 small carrot
- 16 mini blinis (approx. 4 cm diameter)
- Toast the slices of bread, remove the crusts.
- Make mini sandwiches with the tuna rillettes and the blinis.
- Peel the carrot and cut long thin slices with a peeler.
- Spread the cream cheese on the toast and cut into small rectangles approx. 5 cm by 1 cm.
- Place a curled up slice of carrot and a vertical blini sandwich on each rectangle of toast.
- Chill the “snails” before serving.