Spicy tuna salad
A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 40 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/5 (160 g) la belle-iloise tuna with spices and aromatic flavourings
- 400 g firm-fleshed medium potatoes (such as Charlotte)
- 8 elongated cherry tomatoes (approx. 90 g)
- 2 ½ dried tomatoes (approx. 20 g)
- 12 cubes of feta in oil and herbs (approx. 35 g)
- 1 tablespoon small capers (approx. 10 g)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (approx. 15 g)
- 2 pinches salt
Let's get started
- Cook the potatoes in their skins in salted water approx. 40 mins
- Drain and leave to cool.
- Put the dried tomatoes cut into thin strips, the cherry tomatoes cut into quarters, the feta coarsely crumbled, basil, salt, lemon juice and the flaked tuna with its oil in a large bowl.
- Add the peeled potatoes cut into 1cm cubes
- Gently mix everything together.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- You can also add green tomatoes or baby spinach leaves and replace the basil with coriander.