Spring rolls with mackerel with curry spices and almonds
Ideal for a picnic!
recipe_clock 20 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/6 (225 g) la belle-iloise mackerel fillets with curry spices and almonds
- 30 g vermicelli
- 120 g carrots
- 15 g flaked almonds
- A little nuoc mam sauce
- 1 small head of salad (lettuce, escarole, or iceberg)
- 4 large sheets rice paper (21 cm diameter)
- Optional: a few mint leaves
Let's get started
- Cook the vermicelli for 2 minutes in salted water with a little of the nuoc mam sauce, drain and rinse under cold water.
- Toast the almonds.
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- In a salad bowl, flake the mackerel with a fork and mix in the sauce.
- Moisten the sheets of rice paper and place them on a damp cloth.
- On each sheet, place a few flaked almonds, a few mint and salad leaves, some vermicelli, mackerel, and carrots and roll up tightly, folding in the sides to make spring rolls.
- A nice fresh idea for a picnic: will keep for a few hours chilled wrapped in plastic film.