Spring salad with warm lobster and prawns on toast
recipe_clock 20 min
recipe_cooking 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/6 (105 g) la belle-iloise lobster hot toast topping
- 1 tin 1/6 (105 g) la belle-iloise prawns with Calvados hot toast topping
- 24 thin slices of baguette
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 bunch white or green asparagus
- 1 handful lamb's lettuce (approx. 40 g)
- 1 handful rocket (approx. 40 g)
- 2 small endives
- A few chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil and
- 1 small tablespoon seed mustard
- 2 tablespoons passion fruit vinegar (or raspberry)
- 1 lemon
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Cook the asparagus in salted water (with the juice of half a lemon).
- Peel and slice the avocados. Season them with the rest of the lemon juice.
- Cut the endives in half and thinly slice them lengthwise.
- Make the dressing in a salad bowl and toss with the salad leaves. Divide the salad between 4 attractive plates.
- Add the avocados, the cooled asparagus and the chives.
- Spread 12 toasts with each hot toast topping and lightly brown them under the grill.
- Arrange 3 prawn toasts and 3 lobster toasts on each plate.
- Serve immediately.
- To make this salad even more spring-like, add a few edible flowers (nasturtiums or pansies) and a drizzle of argan oil.