Stuffed tomatoes with mackerel and Menton lemon
A tasty starter!
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 10-12 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/10 (160 g) la belle-iloise flaked mackerel with Menton lemon
- 2 carrots (approx. 150 g)
- 6 large tomatoes
- 60 g quinoa
- Juice of half a small lemon (from Menton if possible!)
- A few chives
Let's get started
- Cook the quinoa in salted water for 10 to 12 min. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix the well-drained quinoa with the grated carrots, chopped chives and lemon juice.
- Add the flaked mackerel and mix gently.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out the insides.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the mixture and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Before serving, decorate with a few chives and thin slices of lemon.