Surprising surprise bread
recipe_clock 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 8 large slices of soft bread without crusts
- 1 tin 1/13 (60 g) la belle-iloise sardinade with tomatoes and capers
- 1 tin 1/13 (60 g) la belle-iloise salmon and tarragon cream
- 1 tin 1/13 (60 g) la belle-iloise tuna and basil mousse
- 1 tin 1/13 (60 g) la belle-iloise thoïonade with olives
- A few rocket leaves
- 8 cooked (or canned) green asparagus
- 2 thin slices Emmental (or grated)
- 3 slivers of preserved tomato
- Spread the tin of sardinade with tomatoes and capers on 2 slices of bread, add the rocket and stick the two slices together with the filling on the inside.
- Do the same with the other combinations: cream of salmon/green asparagus, thoïonade with olives/Emmental, tuna mousse with basil/slivers of preserved tomato
- Cut each sandwich into 8.
- Reassemble the slices and stack them in layers.
- Tie 2 rows of ribbon around the stack.
- Decorate with the rest of rocket and a few cherry tomatoes.
- You can create other combinations
- Lobster mousse/chervil/pink peppercorns
- Sardine cream/pine nuts
- Cream cheese/flaked fish recipe of your choice.