Tajine of sardines with preserved lemon
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 30 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/6 (115 g) la belle-iloise sardines with preserved lemon and coriander to be served hot
- 1 good-sized courgette (200 g)
- 2 small carrots (180 g)
- 1 small onion (100 g)
- 3 small potatoes (300 g)
- ½ glass of water
- 1 clove of garlic
- 12 pitted green olives
- 4 pinches salt (2 g)
- 2 pinches pepper (0.5 g)
- 3 pinches ground ginger (0.5 g)
- 2 pinches ground turmeric (0.5 g)
- 2 teaspoons chopped coriander (2 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fry the sliced carrots and diced onions in the oil
- Add the water and seasoning, then the peeled potatoes cut into quarters, the courgette in thick slices and the olives.
- Cook covered for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables into an oven-proof dish.
- Tip the sardines on top with their sauce, and drizzle with the juice from the vegetables.
- Heat for 15 minutes in the oven at 120 °C.
- Sprinkle with the chopped coriander.
- Serve hot.