A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 30-40 min
What you need for this recipe
- For the salad:
- 3 tins 1/6 (345 g) la belle-iloise sardines in peanut oil
- 80 g rice noodles (300 g cooked)
- 2 grated carrots (approx. 110 g)
- 2.5 g chopped dried black mushrooms (10 g rehydrated)
- 40 g shredded baby spinach leaves
- 40 g coarsely chopped peanuts.
- For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (20 g)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (20 g)
- 1 tablespoon nuoc mam sauce (12 g)
- 4 g chopped fresh coriander
- 12 g chopped or puréed ginger
- 2 g finely chopped lemongrass
- 3 pinches icing sugar (1.6 g)
- Half the oil from one tin 1/6 of la belle-iloise sardines in peanut oil
Let's get started
- Start by soaking the mushrooms in cold water.
- Make the sauce so the flavours can infuse. To do this, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling water, then stop the cooking by rinsing under cold water, drain and chill.
- When the noodles are cold, add the vegetables (spinach, carrots, mushrooms) and the peanuts.
- Add the drained sardines cut into small sections, and then mix gently.
- Pour the sauce over the salad and mix again.
- Divide between individual Asian bowls or place on a large serving dish.
- For a little more heat, add 1/2 red chilli.