The soup of love
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 5 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/2 (400 g) of belle-iloise cotriade soup
- 100 g liquid cream at 30% fat
- 3g fresh ginger
- 2 pinches of Espelette chilli
- 1 pinch of salt
- Start by turning the whipped cream seasoned with a pinch of salt.
- Pour the soup into a saucepan, finely chop the ginger and add it.
- Heat the soup and ginger for a few minutes and pour into bowls.
- Finish by adding a generous spoonful of whipped cream to the soup and sprinkle with a little Espelette chilli… All you have to do is taste it!
To enhance your soup, you can add one raw oyster with its juice before warming, or even crusts rubbed with ginger.
To make your whipped cream easy, put your container with the cream and your whisk 10 min in the freezer before starting.