Tomato and sardine bruschetta
Packed with fresh flavours!
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 2 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/6 (230 g) la belle-iloise chopped tomatoes and sardines
- 2 or 3 hearty slices of bread
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 mini mozzarella balls
- Basil leaves
Let's get started
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Cut the tomatoes and mozzarella into rounds.
- Spread the chopped tomatoes and sardines on the pieces of toast.
- Place a few mozzarella and fresh tomato slices and some chopped basil on each piece.
- For garlic lovers, rub the toast with garlic before topping with the chopped tomatoes and sardines.
- If you use large slices of bread, this can be served as a starter, or as a main course accompanied by a salad.