Tomato, sardines and guacamole served in a glass
To share between friends!
recipe_clock 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/6 (230 g) la belle-iloise chopped tomatoes and sardines
- 1 avocado (approx. 250 g)
- 1/2 small shallot (approx. 10 g)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (approx. 15 g)
- 3 pinches of salt
- A few drops of green Tabasco (red if green is not available)
- 20 cubes feta marinated in oil
- Coriander or fennel leaves for decoration
Let's get started
- Finely chop the shallot.
- Coarsely mash the avocado with the lemon juice, salt and Tabasco.
- Crumble the feta.
- Divide the guacamole between the glasses.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sardines.
- Top with the crumbled feta cheese and a herb sprig.
- Chill for at least 30 min before serving.
- Replace the feta with mozzarella or fresh goat’s cheese. You can also use ready made guacamole.
Other ideas to capsize your taste buds
Our gourmet recipes
Aperitif with friends
Panna Cotta with Parmesan and fine smoked tuna ratatouille