Tomato, sardines and guacamole served in a glass
recipe_clock 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 glasses (105 g) la belle-iloise chopped tomatoes and sardines
- 1 avocado (approx. 250 g)
- 1/2 small shallot (approx. 10 g)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (approx. 15 g)
- 3 pinches of salt
- A few drops of green Tabasco (red if green is not available)
- 20 cubes feta marinated in oil
- Coriander or fennel leaves for decoration
- Finely chop the shallot.
- Coarsely mash the avocado with the lemon juice, salt and Tabasco.
- Crumble the feta.
- Divide the guacamole between the glasses.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and sardines.
- Top with the crumbled feta cheese and a herb sprig.
- Chill for at least 30 min before serving.
- Replace the feta with mozzarella or fresh goat’s cheese. You can also use ready made guacamole.