Mackerel and fusilli salad
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 7 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/5 (160 g) la belle-iloise Escartefigue-style crumbled mackerel
- 40 g 3-colour spiral pasta
- 1/4 red onion (approx. 25 g)
- 1 tomato
- 40 g diced feta in oil
- Small handful of rocket leaves
- Cook the pasta in salted water for the time indicated, then drain and rinse with cold water.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Put the tuna with its oil in a large bowl, mix in the tomatoes cut in half and then sliced, and the thinly sliced onion.
- Add the pasta and the diced feta, cut into smaller cubes.
- Combine everything and chill before serving on salad leaves.
- Decorate with a few Greek-style black olives.