Tuna and Jerusalem artichoke gratin
recipe_clock 20 min
recipe_cooking 50 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/5 (320 g) la belle-iloise flaked tuna with tomato
- 1 Onion
- 1 kg Jerusalem artichokes
- ½ litre béchamel
- 15 g Parmesan
- 30 g grated gruyère
- Peel the Jerusalem artichokes and cut into one centimetre thick slices.
- Peel the onion and cut into thick slices.
- Cook the onions and artichokes in boiling water approx. 10 minutes and then drain.
- Make the béchamel sauce and add the Parmesan at the end.
- Mix the tuna with the vegetables and spread evenly in a gratin dish.
- Cover with the béchamel and sprinkle with the gruyère.
- Bake in a hot oven at 210 °C (gas mark 6) approximately 40 minutes.