recipe_clock 20 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/10 (80 g) la belle-iloise flaked tuna with tomato
- 50 g cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped celery leaves
- 10 g red pepper
- 40 g cucumber,
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs.
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley or coriander leaves
- 4 sheets of rice paper
- Finely dice the seeded cucumber and pepper.
- In a large bowl, use a fork to mix the cheese with the bread crumbs and parsley.
- Add the tuna with tomato (without oil but with the sauce) and the diced vegetables.
- Soften the rice paper in a damp cloth as indicated on the packaging and place the mixture lengthwise along one edge of each sheet (to make tubes approximately 1 cm in diameter).
- Roll up the sheets and cut into 1.5 cm long “ballotins”.
- You can also simply spread the mixture on toast or on a slice of cucumber.