Tuna garlic bread
An original combination of flavours!
recipe_clock 5 min
recipe_cooking 10-15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/5 (180 g) la belle-iloise tuna with garlic
- 2 oven-ready baguettes (300 g)
- 90 g butter
- 4 teaspoons chopped parsley
Let's get started
- Take the butter out of the fridge to soften
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (gas mark 6)
- Mix the tin of tuna and its oil with the butter
- Cut the baguettes in half lengthwise
- Spread the mixture on the lower half
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley
- Put the top back on
- Cut into1 cm slices
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 min.
- To slice the baguettes more easily, put them in the fridge for 30 min. beforehand.