Tuna salad with green peppercorns and avocado
recipe_clock 20 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 1 tin 1/5 (160 g) la belle-iloise tuna with green peppercorns
- 1 avocado
- ½ shallot
- 1 cup wheat grains (80 g)
- Approx. 70 g mesclun salad with rocket
- 10 walnut halves
- 40 g gruyère or comté cheese
- 1 lemon
- Optional: a few capers or hearts of palm
- Cook the wheat in salted boiling water for the time indicated.
- Cut three thin slices from the lemon for decoration.
- In a bowl, mix the diced cheese, thinly sliced shallot, 8 walnut halves, the avocado, peeled and cut into pieces, the flaked tuna with its oil and the lemon juice.
- Then add the cooled wheat.
- Put green salad around the edge of a dish, and place the mixture in the centre.
- Decorate the top with the lemon slices, walnuts and capers.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.