Tunisian-style carrot and sardine salad
A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/10 (160 g) la belle-iloise “Flavours of Carthage” flaked sardines
- 4 young carrots
- A few coriander or flat parsley leaves
Let's get started
- Peel the carrots and cut them into 5 mm slices.
- Cook the carrots in salted boiling water for about ten minutes (they should be easy to pierce with the tip of a knife).
- Drain carrots and mix them with the flaked sardines.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Place in a serving dish and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
- You can also season the mixture with a few pinches of cumin.