A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 15-20 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/6 (230 g) la belle-iloise sardines with 2 chillies and a hint of lemon
- 4 fresh medium-sized courgettes
- A few chives
Let's get started
- Wash the courgettes, cut them in half lengthwise and make incisions on the cut surface with the tip of a knife.
- Cook the courgettes in boiling salted water 6 to 10 mins.
- Drain, allow to cool and then scoop out the insides taking care not to break though the bottom or the sides.
- Preheat the oven to 230 °C (gas mark 8).
- Place an entire sardine in one half of a courgette and cover with the other half.
- Tie the reformed courgette together with 2 chives.
- Place the courgettes in an oven-proof dish and bake for 15 to 20 min.