Vegetable crumble with seaweed and curry spices
A delicious seaweed recipe !
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 3 x 300 g jars of Indian Veggie
- 70 g butter
- 30 g breadcrumbs
- 50 g flour
- 30 g flaked almonds
- Small handful of chopped almonds
Let's get started
- Chop the flaked almonds and mix with the flour and breadcrumbs.
- Add the softened butter in pieces and rub together to obtain a coarse sandy texture.
- Spread the Indian Veggie mixture in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with the crumble mixture.
- Place a few chopped almonds on top.
- Bake for 15 min at 180°C.
- Serve hot.
The crumble can be replaced by crushed crackers.