Vegetables with lobster dip
recipe_clock 20 min
recipe_cooking 10-15 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/13 (120 g) la belle-iloise lobster and cognac mousse
- 6 teaspoons plain runny yoghurt
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 small endive
- 1 small stick of celery
- 8 white asparagus
- 1 packet mini bread sticks
- Peel and cook the asparagus 10 to 15 minutes keeping them slightly “al dente”. Drain and leave to cool.
- Peel and cut the carrot, cucumber, endive and celery into sticks.
- Mix the yoghurt with the lobster and cognac mousse.
- Divide the mixture between two glasses.
- Place some of the vegetable sticks in the dip.
- Serve the rest of the vegetables in other glasses.