A treat for all the family!
recipe_clock 5 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/10 (160 g) la belle-iloise Zanzibar tuna
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- 100 g basmati rice
- Juice 1/2 lemon
Let's get started
- Cook the rice in salted water.
- Core the apple and cut it into thin slices, preferably with the skin, and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Add the quartered tomatoes, then the tins of tuna (with the oil) and the cooled rice.
- Mix thoroughly, chill before serving.