Ideal for a picnic!
recipe_clock 10 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/10 (160 g) la belle-iloise Zanzibar flaked tuna
- 150 g cream cheese with walnuts
- 6 slices of soft wholewheat bread
- A few salad leaves, lamb’s lettuce or rocket
Let's get started
- Lightly toast the slices of bread and then flatten them immediately with a rolling pin.
- When they have cooled, spread the slices of bread with the cream cheese.
- Drain the oil and distribute the contents of the tins along the edges of the slices of bread and place a few salad leaves on top.
- Tightly roll up each slice of bread and secure with a toothpick.
- Serve with a green salad and a few slices of tomato.
- You can add a few pieces of dried tomato or thin slices of fresh pear to the filling.
- For miniature appetisers, cut each cigar into 3 or 4 and secure with a toothpick.