A delicious, quick recipe!
recipe_clock 5 min
recipe_cooking 10 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/10 (160 g) la belle-iloise Zanzibar flaked tuna
- 160 g tagliatelle
- 1 ripe medium-sized tomato
- 3 generous tablespoons crème fraîche
- A few sprigs of chervil
Let's get started
- Cook the pasta in salted water to taste.
- Finely dice the tomato.
- While the pasta is cooking, gently heat the crème fraîche, diced tomatoes and flaked Zanzibar tuna with its oil in a small saucepan.
- Drain the tagliatelle and put them on plates.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta.
- Decorate with a few sprigs of chervil.