Zanzibar tuna pastilla
Invite your taste buds on a culinary voyage!
recipe_clock 15 min
recipe_cooking 15-20 min
What you need for this recipe
- 2 tins 1/10 (160 g) la belle-iloise Zanzibar flaked tuna
- 1 Onion (90 g)
- 6 sheets filo pastry
- 40 g butter
- 30 g dried tomatoes in oil
Let's get started
- Open the cans of tuna and press on the lids, draining the oil into a frying pan.
- Lightly brown the thinly sliced onion in this oil.
- Add the dried tomatoes cut into quarters 4.
- Allow to cool and then add the tuna.
- Brush three sheets of filo pastry with melted butter (stacking them on top of each other).
- Line a 22 cm diameter mould, leaving the pastry hanging over the edge.
- Fill with the tuna and onion mixture.
- Cover by folding in the overhanging filo sheets.
- Turn over so the smooth side is visible.
- Repeat for the second pastilla.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 °C (gas mark 4) for 15 to 20 minutes until nicely browned.
- Serve hot or warm with a green salad or raw vegetable salad.
- You can also use brick pastry.