Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday, within an estimated 4 days upon receipt of your order by our teams. A flat-rate shipping fee of €6 is charged for an order under €80 for home delivery at an address in Metropolitan France.
How does Colissimo Suivi work?
La Poste will notify you of the planned date of delivery by email. If you are absent, you may arrange for a new delivery to your door (within 6 days) using your non-delivery notice; or you may withdraw your consignment at the post office within a 10-day period.
Please note that this mode of delivery is only valid for packages weighing less than 50 kg. Beyond this weight, your packages will be addressed to you by a specialist transport company.
Learn more about shipping fees.
Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday, within an estimated 4 days upon receipt of your order by our teams. A flat-rate shipping fee of €6 is charged for an order under €30 for pick up delivery in Metropolitan France.
A unique network made up of 7,000 Points Relais® in France and 1,200 in Belgium
Convenience stores, newspaper stands, dry cleaners’, florists’… Relais® Mondial Relay Points are all local businesses. Take advantage of this very dense network: you are sure to find a Points Relais® near you where you can pick up your consignment!
Please note that this mode of delivery is only valid for packages weighing less than 20 kg. You will be notified by email of the day of arrival of your order to Points Relais®. Your order will be available at the pick-up point for 14 days.
To follow up on your consignment, you may consult the ‘Suivi de colis’ (‘Consignment follow-up’) of Mondial Relay; just enter your consignment number.
Learn more about shipping fees.
Simplified collection of packages at Points Relais® with a PIN code
What is the PIN code?
- A PIN code unique to each package is included in the notification that Mondial Relay sends you by email and/or sms.
- When you go to the Point Relais, give your personal PIN code(s) to the storekeeper.
- The storekeeper can then immediately identify your parcel on their PDA and in the storage area, without the risk of mistaking your name, or making you wait while they look for it.
- A signature on the PDA remains compulsory, but not since the application of precautions against the spread of COVID-19 (since May and until further notice, the storekeeper notes their initials to validate the delivery).
PIN code's advantages:
- Secure process: sending of a unique code to your contact details by email or sms.
- Simplification of the authentication process: no need to show two IDs to justify the withdrawal of packages by a third party, offering you a better delivery experience!
- Reinforcement of the withdrawal procedure: the PIN code guarantees that a customer has been to a Point Relais®. This serves as proof that you have collected your package as opposed to checking signatures in the event of a delivery dispute.
Deliveries from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
A flat-rate shipping fee of :
- €8 is charged for an order under €80
- €3 is charged for an order over €80
Express delivery is available for orders under €200.
How does Chronopost 24/48 hour Express Delivery work?
- 1- When the package is picked up, Chronopost sends you an email (if you do not open the email within an hour, you also receive an SMS) informing you about the delivery of your package. You can contact Chronopost on the day using the "Predict" tool to reschedule the delivery if you wish.
- 2- On the day of delivery, Chronopost sends you an email and an SMS with an estimated delivery time, to the nearest hour. You can give instructions to reschedule the delivery up to one hour before the driver is due to arrive. Your signature will be requested before you are given your package, in compliance with appropriate protective measures.
- 3- If delivery is not possible: Chronopost informs you by email that your package has not been delivered. If you do not open the email within an hour, you also receive an SMS.
It is therefore essential to give us your mobile phone number when you order. Without this information, delivery cannot be guaranteed.
This delivery service is available for orders under €200.
From Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, orders placed before 1p.m. on the labelleiloise.fr website are picked up by the carrier on the same day.
Further information on delivery costs.
New! Delivery at your door is now open for orders less than 20 kg (44 lbs) placed on our website. Shipping fees will be automatically calculated to finish your order.
To see shipping fees, delivery times and national partners by country, see our price list.
Here are the eligible countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden.
Delivery is made Monday to Saturday, according to national partners schedules and signed for upon receipt.
For any order between 20 kg and 30 kg for delivery in Europe, please send us your order (item and quantity references) and your country of delivery by email : email@example.com.
Then, we will be able to send you a quote as soon as possible and calculate your shipping costs.
- - Delivery at your door with La Poste Colissimo in 4 days within France
- - Delivery to a pick-up point in 4 days in France and Belgium
- - Home Express delivery in 24/48 hours within France
- - Delivery at your door in Europe with La Poste Colissimo Europe: click here to see delivery times
Our teams are standing by to receive your orders from Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Orders placed on our website on Saturdays and Sundays are processed on Mondays.
- Working days for our facilities: Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
- Working days for carriers: Monday to Saturday, except public holidays.
During busy periods for carriers (end-of-year holidays, Valentine's Day, etc.), delivery times may be longer.
Conserverie la belle-iloise makes every effort to respect delivery times. However, the Belle-Iloise Cannery cannot be held responsible for any delays in deliveries due to a major holiday with high delivery traffic (Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, etc.) or in cases of force majeure.
Learn more about shipping fees.