Nantaise Sardines - To be served hot
Discover a hot recipe that pays tribute to region of Nantes, combining early vegetables with tasty Muscadet wine !Learn more
Only €30.00 left before free shipping.
Garden vegetables and Muscadet : a tribute to Nantes !
To be served hot, this savourous recipe is a tribute to the region of Nantes. A marriage of our delicious sardines with early vegetables - tomatoes, onions, garlic, and parsley - that are grown so abundantly in the market gardens along the banks of the Loire, and tasty local Muscadet wine.
These subtle flavours come together with great finesse and dellicatesse !
- Legal product name : Nantaise sardines to be served hot
- Ingredients : Sardines (70%), churned butter (milk) (10.6%), cider vinegar (sulphites), onions (4%), spirit vinegar, tomato, garlic, salt, sunflower oil, parsley (0.5%), Muscadet (sulphites) (0.3%), potato starch.
- allergens : sardines, milk, sulphites
- Net weight (g) : 115
- Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy 1105 kJ / 266 kcal
- Fat 20.8 g
- (Saturates) 10.67 g
- Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- (Sugars) 0.6 g
- Protein 18.6 g
- Salt 0.9 g