Churned butter & Buckwheat Sardines - To be served hot
Discover a delicious recipe inspired by Brittany with our savourous sardines enhanced by the good taste of toasted buckwheat and churned butter !Learn more
Only €30.00 left before free shipping.
A flavourful recipe, with a touch of Breton folklore !
Discover a tasty and generous recipe combining our sardines with toasted buckwheat and churned butter. Heated, this recipe conjure up the delicious flavours of the pancake houses in Brittany… Let yourself be transported towards la belle-iloise's land !
- Legal product name : Sardines with churned butter and buckwheat to be served hot
- Ingredients : Sardines (69%), churned butter (milk) (14%), water, toasted buckwheat (4.9%), seaweed, cider vinegar, sunflower oil, herbs, potato starch, lemon juice, smoked grape seed oil, salt.
- allergens : sardines, milk
- Net weight (g) : 115
- Nutritional values per 100g
- Energy 1080 kJ / 260 kcal
- Fat 20 g
- (Saturates) 9.99 g
- Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- (Sugars) < 0.1 g
- Protein 16.6 g
- Salt 1.05 g